HOKA Women's Gaviota 4
- Ideal for those looking for cushioning, support and comfort to better face training and competitions
- Upper in technical mesh that guarantees comfort and an enveloping fit, with wider mesh areas in the forefoot for optimal breathability
- Midsole entirely in CMEVA with Meta-Rocker near the toe and flex grooves that allow a dynamic and fluid stride
- Sole with double compound, CMEVA and Durabrasion rubber inserts, for greater resistance and grip
- Flat-Waisted geometry that guarantees enormous stability
- H-shaped structure in the midfoot for greater upper support and stability
- Padded collar that guarantees comfort to the ankle
- Padded tongue integrated into the structure
- Containment shell that stabilizes the stance phase
- Device on the back to facilitate the fit
- OrthoLite insole shaped and removable
The low differential between the heel and toe, the midsole with an unmistakable shape and the exclusive HOKA cushion facilitate the natural cycle of the runner's pace, favoring a soft and fluid roll from the support to the deadlift.
J-Frame is the Hoka One One technology designed to combat over-pronation. It takes its name from its “J” shape and adds support by using a firmer density foam on the medial side all the way to the front of the shoe without the use of heavy or rigid materials.