Fresh Foam X Hierro v7
People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam X Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The New Balance Fresh Foam X Hierro v7 GTX men's running shoe employs a Vibram® Megagrip outsole and a GORE-TEX® waterproof lining to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam X cushioning.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- 309.2 grams (10.9 oz)