Brooks Women's Caldera 5
Unfamiliar roads don’t have to be uncomfortable. The Caldera 5 is designed to give you more cushioning on rugged terrain, and help you find your grip on the most challenging of surfaces, so you can conquer new trails without worrying about your feet.
Our innovative BioMoGo DNA midsole works with the outsole to adapt to changing terrain and give you more stability when you need it most.
- BioMoGo DNA also adapts to your stride, weight, and speed to reduce the impact on your joints.
- And best of all, it’s made from lightweight materials that won’t weigh you down.
HOLD YOUR GROUND
A raised tread pattern and our unique TrailTack rubber make it easier to grip the ground when traveling uphill or downhill.
- If the weather turns south, it can also keep you from slipping on wet surfaces.
An engineered mesh upper stretches to give you room for comfort while providing the secure fit you need.
- Extra ventilation and drainage keep your feet cool and dry.
- Mudguard and TPU toe cap add durable protection.
- Front & back gaiter attachments.